As I was taking the dogs out this morning on the daily dog park run, I realized that according to the Mayan Calendar, it all ends this Friday. It occurred to me that I have spent far to many days of my adult life in negative thought. Mostly about myself, and I know full well that a “motivational speaker” is not supposed to have those thoughts. I should know how to positively think my way out of this headspace…
So, here’s how it’s done:
1. What are you grateful for this year? You see, you can’t be negative and feel gratitude at the same time.
2. What was your best moment of 2012? What was it about that moment that made it great?
3. What was your Best Lesson of 2012? These usually come out of moments of struggle.
4. What was your best read of 2012? Mine, hands down is “What the Psychic told the Pilgrim. A midlife misadventure on the Camino Trail.” I am hell bent and determined to hike it soon!
5. What is one of your greatest hopes for 2013? Mine is Clarity, and the best way to get there is to de-clutter every aspect of your work and home life.
I want to hear your answers!