Questions to Reflect on 2015 and to Project onto 2016
Now these questions are great questions to ask around the New Years Eve dinner table. As the host, just ask one question at a time and let the question run its course. If someone is shy, then let them warm up before you get too deep with them.
1. What was your best ‘read’ of last year? And why?
2. What was your best moment of last year?
3. What was your best purchase of last year?
4. What was your best lesson of last year?
5. What word or words do you want to hang your intentions on moving through 2016?
6. What do you want to be more curious about in 2016?
Now saying that, according to Liz Gilbert, if you want to create an extraordinary life, you have to do it by leading with a lot more curiosity and a lot less fear. So here’s to kicking up some dust as we move and roll through 2016.
I would love to hear your answers to these few questions. Post below and share.